ISMRM Benelux 2019
January 17, 2019
Location: Stadsgehoorzaal, Leiden, Netherlands
Event Date: 17 Jan 2019 to 19 Jan 2019
Gold Standard Phantoms are pleased to announce our Chief Technical Officer, Aaron Oliver-Taylor will be presenting his abstract entitled “A multi-site round-robin assessment of ASL using a perfusion phantom.” at the ISMRM Benelux Chapter on January 17th, 2019.If you also have any questions or requests for appointments with our Team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. We would be delighted to meet you and discuss GSP’s contribution to the field of MRI.
The ISMRM Benelux association represents the ISMRM in the Benelux and acts upon the goals of the ISMRM. More specifically, the goals of the society are as follows:
- The stimulation of communication, research, development and application of magnetic resonance for medical and biological applications and to provide information on these and related topics.
- Promoting education and study programs in the field of medical and biological applications of magnetic resonance.
- Improving employment and working conditions in the field of medical and biological applications of magnetic resonance.
- Providing information and advice on the field of magnetic resonance in medical and biological applications to people working in the public domain.
- Cooperation with local, regional and national authorities as well as public or private organisations to achieve the above-mentioned aims.
The society attempts to reach these goals by means of:
- Contact and cooperation with the ISMRM.
- Organising regular scientific meetings with the emphasis on education and scientific discussions in order to stimulate scientific progress and continued research in the field of magnetic resonance in medicine and biology. The official language of these meetings will be English.
- Exchanging information via the internet and digital newsletters.
- Acting as local representative of the ISMRM in contact with Belgian, Dutch and Luxembourg authorities.